SCHEDULE A BEHAVIOR APPOINTMENT
Our online scheduling allows you to schedule at your convenience and reschedule, once, if necessary.
Scheduling a behavior appointment
- To schedule an appointment please click on the following link: Schedule a behavior appointment.
- Please refer to our policy page for cancellations and rescheduling.
- Once you have scheduled an appointment, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to an online form to fill out prior to your visit.
- You may also visit our forms page and fill out the questionnaire specific to your appointment type. Be sure to hit the "save" option if you would like to finish the form at a later time.
- The form will automatically be submitted when you hit "submit."
- Please have all medical records (from all veterinarians and specialist veterinarians that have treated your pet) sent to the office.
- They may fax them to 217-245-0380 or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the files are too large, please use www.wetransfer.com .
- Please send short videos (1-3 minutes) of your pet:
- Walking /moving- freely (i.e. not on a leash).
- Transitioning to the sit, lying down and standing positions. Ideally freely (no command, or leash). If your pet is unable to do this, that is OK!
- The problem behavior IF, it is not putting anyone in danger. Please do not set up a scenario where there is even a small chance of someone getting hurt.
- The videos can be sent via www.wetransfer.com, if they are too large to be sent via email, or uploaded in your questionnaire. Do not send via google drive.
Click these links to learn more:
Behavior Service Policies
Behavior Consult Preparation Instructions and Checklist