SCHEDULE A BEHAVIOR APPOINTMENT
Our online scheduling allows you to schedule at your convenience.
- To schedule an appointment please click on the appropriate group below. A drop down list of options will appear. The cost for each appointment will appear when you make your selection.
- Click here for more detailed description of appointment types.
- Please refer to our policy page for cancellations and rescheduling.
- Payment is due at the time of scheduling.
- We understand that things come up and circumstances change.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment you may reschedule online 5 business days prior to your appointment.
- If you reschedule with less than 5 business days you will forfeit your payment to Lincoln Land Animal Clinic, Ltd.
- The fees are non-refundable.
- If you cancel your appointment at any time you will forfeit your payment to Lincoln Land Animal Clinic, Ltd.
- Please check back for availability if you would like to reschedule for an earlier date.
- IF you are a new client/patient
- We are aware of the increased demand for behavior services and are trying to accommodate new patients as soon as possible.
- Appointments for new clients are available on a rolling basis for the next 2 months from the current day. This allows us to manage the ever changing COVID concerns.
- For example, if you try to schedule a new patient appointment 3 months from today it will appear as there are no appointments available as they have not been open for scheduling.
- If you are attempting to schedule within the 2 month time frame and there are no available appointments it is because all of the appointments have been filled. Please check back.
- Once you have scheduled an appointment, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to an online form to fill out prior to your visit.
- You may also visit our forms page and fill out the questionnaire specific to your appointment type.
- Be sure to hit the "save" option if you would like to finish the form at a later time.
- The form will automatically be submitted when you hit "submit."
- Please have all medical records (from all veterinarians and specialist veterinarians that have treated your pet) sent to the office.
- They may fax them to 217-245-0380 or email them to email@example.com.
- If the files are too large, please use www.wetransfer.com .
- Please send short videos (1-3 minutes) of your pet:
- Walking /moving- freely (i.e. not on a leash).
- Transitioning to the sit, lying down and standing positions. Ideally freely (no command, or leash). If your pet is unable to do this, that is OK!
- The problem behavior IF, it is not putting anyone in danger. Please do not set up a scenario where there is even a small chance of someone getting hurt.
- The videos can be sent via www.wetransfer.com, if they are too large to be sent via email, or uploaded in your questionnaire. Do not send via google drive.
Click these links to learn more:
Behavior Service Policies
Behavior Consult Preparation Instructions and Checklist